Thursday, January 29, 2009

Part 32

Andrew and Ryan had talked all night about his situation with Tracy. He tried to fill in all of the gaps as much as possible. Ryan had seemed nervous, which was understandable but he took it alot better than he thought he would. Andrew felt a little guilty for not trusting his cousin enough to tell him about it from the beginning. He apologized over and over for shutting him out, but he knew he couldn't take it back. Ryan had left around 1 that morning. He needed to get some sleep before having to be to work at 10am. Ryan had agreed to take one bag of blood for them. He said he'd call them as soon as he got off from work at 6:30p.m. Andrew was exited, nervous and scared all at the same time. Tracy seemed happy. She had been dancing around the room since Ryan left. Talking a mile a minute about how good their lives could be together, all the things they could do. He'd drift off to sleep from time to time. He'd wake up and she'd still be talking.

"Shouldn't you be trying to get some rest", he asked her.

"Im too wired to rest."

"You should save your energy."

"If Ryan comes thru I wont have to worry about that anymore."

"Your right, if. I think you should put the celebration on hold until we know for sure if he can do it."

"Ok..I'll rest, for you. So you can stop worrying."

She laid her head on his chest and said, "I love you."

"I love you too baby".

He drifted off to sleep then. Dreaming of a new life with her.



2 comments:

Amelia said...

I guess I'd be dancing around the room too if I got another chance at life.

*M*

Unknown said...

If a got another chance I'd probly be doing back flips and dancing on the roof