Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Part 31

Andrew opened the door and stood back to let Ryan walked in. His mouth dropped open when he saw Tracy sitting on the bed. She was still in the white dress she had been buried in. He walked over to her and reached out to touch her shoulder. He gasped when he touched her.

"I dont understand", he said.

"Its not really something that can easily be explained", she said.

"How long has this been going on", Ryan asked Andrew.

"For months now."

Ryan shook his head. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Tracy.

"And your telling me this now because.."

"We need your help with something", Tracy told him.

"With what?"

"Well..for me to continue to stay here with Andrew, I need human blood to survive."

Ryan looked puzzeled at first but then it came to him.

"Oh no, you dont expect me to.."

"Come on man, were cousins. We used to be close..I could tell you anything. We looked out for eachother. This is something that means so much to me. I would never ask you to do something like this if it wasn't a life or death situation. This is the love of my life...without her.."

"Ok, I'll do it!"

Tracy laughed..."See, I told you he'd help."

Andrew walked over and hugged his cousin tightly.

"Thank you man. I owe you."

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Yeah he better do it. It'd be messed up to refuse.

Unknown said...

Just hope he don't regret it in the run!!

SharoninWonderland said...

YAY!!!