Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Part 25

"What do you mean you'll be gone soon?"

"I was reading in that book about the energy of spirits. That in order to survive they have to get a source of energy from somewhere, or the spirit can fade away. I also read if the spirit gets too far away from the light, it can be trapped in between worlds and there would be no way for me to get back."

"And you believe all of this stuff your reading?", he asked.

"Yes! I certainly think its worth a try. I know you dont believe in stuff like this. But what if its real, and I end up trapped somewhere because you wouldn't help, could you really live with yourself?"

"No."

"Well then dont you think we should do something?"

"How do you feel", he asked her.

"I feel tired, and cold. And the light...it seems so far away now."

"Your moving away from the light?"

"Every second I stay here doing nothing but fading, Im getting further away. Sometimes I here my grandma calling me."

"Do you ever want to go..when she calls?"

"Sometimes."

"What about now?"

"I want to fight to stay here with you. But for all my fighting in the world it would be no use if your not fighting for us too."

" I'll fight for us. Just tell me what I need to do."



2 comments:

Amelia said...

Of course it's real you dummy! Did you not just kiss her?!

*M*

Unknown said...

Dude dont my such a dummy you've kissed and touched her of course its real.