Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Part 38

Andrew quickly picked up the phone, eager for a distration.

"Hello?"

"Hey Drew, its Ryan."

"Hey man, hows it going?"

"Hows it going? I could ask you the same thing!"

"Oh yeah..well, Im not sure."

"What do you mean? Did she drink it?"

"Yeah she did."

"And?"

"And...I dont know."

"Come on Drew, I can tell by the sound of your voice that something is wrong."

"Look, I just dont want to freak you out anymore than you already are."

"Thats all well and good but Im already involved and Im gonna continue to freak out knowing your hiding something from me, so you might as well just spill it!"

"I really dont know how to explain it. Its something you'd have to see to believe."

There was a pause on the other end of the line.

"Well...do you wanna know whats going on, or dont you."

"I'm still thinking about it", Ryan said.

Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Andrew!", Tracy screamed

He spun around, almost dropping the phone. His heart sped up as he watched Tracy's body spasming out of control. Putting the phone back to his ear he said..

"I have to go, I'll call you back."

As soon as he hung up, he ran over to Tracy, grabbing hold of her body and pulling her close to him. She seemed to slowly calm down, the spasms coming less and less until they stopped completely. When it was over, he let her go. She turned away from him and curled up into a ball on the bed. He leaned over and put his hand on her shoulder, but she pushed him away.

"Dont do that?", he said.

She rolled over and looked at him. Then looked down at her arms.

"It stopped."

"Thats good right", he asked.

"I guess."

"I'd say so."

He pulled her close to him, kissing her softly on her neck.

"I want to go outside", she said.

He pulled away quickly as he said, "Are you crazy?"

"No..not yet anyway."

"Im serious Tracy, its getting light out."

"And?"

"And..what if someone sees you?"

"Fine, I'll put on a disguise."

"You dont have a disguise."

"Then I guess your gonna have to get me one because I want to go outside."

3 comments:

Amelia said...

damn.. i guess she dont get the idea that being dead usually means you just cant jump up and go outside..

Unknown said...

If people see her in disguise a figure out its her they gonna freak out. Not she get she dead she just go out

SharoninWonderland said...

OOOO.

Hm, He will get her a disguise and watch someone will see her.

I wonder what the blood did to her...

GREAT!

I am very into it.