Thursday, February 12, 2009

Part 37

Andrew watched as Tracy lay back on the bed and started to stretch. She moaned as she wiggled around on the bed.


"Is it me or is it getting hot in here", she asked as she lifted up her dress, pulled it over her head, slinging it to the floor.


"Um..well..Im not sure."


"What do you mean?", she asked..still wiggling around on the bed.


"Well I wasnt hot until you started to put on a show."


"Baby! Im burning up!", she said as she ran her hands over her body.


Andrew moved closer to the bed and leaned over to look at her.


"Tracy, look at your arms!"


She looked down at her right arm. It looked as if the blood was pulsating back and forth inside her arm. She looked at her other arm and noticed the same thing. She looked at Andrew, the shock in his eyes mirroring the shock she was feeling inside.


"This cant be good", Andrew said.


"This is starting to scare me. My whole body feels so hot..from the inside out."


"So, what do you want to do?"


"I dont know. Theres nothing I can do, but wait it out."


When the phone rang, they both almost jumped out of their skin.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow.. this is getting interesting. I wonder what is happening to her..

I'm all caught up!

SharoninWonderland said...

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG!

WOW. This blog is so interesting. I am going to have to start from the first post hahaha!

Cheers!

SharoninWonderland said...

Ok so, I finally read EVERY OTHER BLOG YOU HAVE POSTED AND AM CAUGHT UP WITH THE STORY.

wowowowowowowowoww. Don't know what to say other than you are incredibly amazing.

PLEASE WRITE AGAIN SOON!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow getting very interesting,wonder what could be happening to her, wonder could it have to do with the blood she drank